We are preferred providers for the following insurers. While your insurance may not be listed below, it may be part of a group for whom we are contracted. If we are not a provider for your carrier we are usually willing to become one.
Please keep in mind there are certain carriers who restrict your choice for physical and occupational therapy. If you are enrolled in such a plan and would prefer to use our services, we are gladly willing to work together on this.
Our services include verifying your benefits before you come in. Since we deal with insurers on a daily basis, we can help you through the maze. We think of it as an adventure and honor to be of assistance in this area.
Optimal Results Physical Therapy is a direct access provider in Oregon. This means we can work with you without a physician's referral for the first 30 days. There are insurers who require a referral from your physician while others do not. Medicare patients DO require a physician's referral.
- Affiliated Health Funds
- American PPO
- BCBSO Advantage
- BCBSO Teamsters Trust
- Beech Street
- Care Oregon
- Coastalcomp Healthnetworks
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- First Health/CCN
- Focus Healthcare Management
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Great - West Healthcare
- Health Management Network
- Health Nework America, Inc./Triveris
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Integraded Health Plan (IHP)
- Interplan Health Group/IHG (Accountable/Interplan)
- Lifewise Health Plan
- Managed Care Strategies (MCS PPO)
- Medicare Participating Provider
- National Choicecare
- National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)
- National Provider Network (NPN)
- ODS and Affiliated Plans (i.e., ODS Mulnomah County)
- Pacific Source
- Prime Health Services, Inc.
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Procura Management, Inc.
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- The Rent Company
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TLC Advantage, L.L.C.
- Tricare (Triwest)
- Union Pacific RR Employees Health Systems
- United Health Care
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Most Workman Comp companies